Non-Controlled Substances Purchase Request Form

Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine
Oct 24, 2017 6:00 pm

A limited selection of non-controlled substances, defined as those drugs and substances NOT regulated by the Federal Controlled Substances Act, can be purchased through the ULAM Business Office by completing the Non-Controlled Substances Purchase Request Form.

* Please note that all drugs must be approved for use on your animal use protocol, which is approved by the Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee.


General questions or concerns about ordering non-controlled substances through ULAM should be directed to or (734) 764-0277.