The Animal Care & Use (ACU) Program’s Quick Reference Guide includes all of the information you’ll need to get started with animal care and use at the University of Michigan.
At a glance, you'll find:
- The most important animal care and use links to bookmark,
- Featured resources, insider tips, and contact information for six key programmatic areas,
- Contact information for your animal care and use team,
- Frequently required grant data, and
- Ways to keep track of important lab information such as emergency contacts, location of lab records, and a checklist for general lab maintenance.